There are many advantages for taking a sightseeing tour with Panorama:
• Leave the hassle of planning your tour to somebody else
• See more places in a shorter time
• Learn interesting and fun facts from your knowledgeable guides
• The best movie locations are already known, allowing you some great photo opportunities
• Less difficulty with the language barrier
• Someone else will sort out any problems
• No transportation worries – pick-up from your hotel is available upon request
• The feeling of safety and comfort when traveling in a group
• Opportunity of making new friends
Make sure you do your research and find the best tour that suits you. There is a fabulous choice of sightseeing tours, for example the Original Sound of Music Tour, the Classical Salzburg City Tour, the amazing Ice Caves Tour, or the picturesque Lakes and Mountains Tour. Click here to see the whole list of exciting Salzburg Panorama tours that are available in and around this beautiful city.
If you are visiting Salzburg around Christmas time, why not treat yourself to a private horse drawn sleigh ride, visit Christmas Markets at Lake Wolfgang, or join the Silent Night – Holy Night Tour available on December 24th.
Panorama Tours can also provide you with tickets to a wonderful selection of concerts and shows in Salzburg, which is known worldwide as ‘The City of Music. Whether it is tickets to see a show at the theatre (perhaps the fabulous Sound of Music stage production), the famous marionette puppets (see photo right), an opera or a concert, click here to find the event that will suit you………….there is something for everyone!
Hotels in Salzburg
If you are staying in Salzburg then Panorama can help you find the most suitable and comfortable accommodation for your trip. Click here to find some of the leading hotels at prices to suit all budgets.
Enjoy your time in Salzburg whichever Panorama Tours activity you decide to take!